Deployment of InfoPath Forms in SharePoint Online 365 is somewhat similar to deploying on SharePoint on-premises, however with a few minor changes.
Here are the steps to deploy InfoPath on SharePoint Online 365:
1. In InfoPath Forms, open Blank Form.
2. In the header of the form, type in Employee Details.
3. Then add a table. To start off with, add 2 rows, and 4 columns.
4. In the field, right click myFields, and add two fields to start off with:
FirstName, and LastName.
5. Add the fields to the form:
6. Then save the form by clicking on File in the ribbon, then Save, and give it an appropriate name, in this case:
7. Then click on File, then Publish, and then SharePoint Server.
8. Insert URL of your SharePoint Online 365 site.
Note: You might get a pop up message at this step saying:
The feature requires SharePoint Server 2010 or greater with InfoPath Forms Services enabled
Please refer to the blog below to resolve this issue:
9. Then it will prompt you to insert username and password, and then click on Sign in.
10. Then select Form Library, and click Next.
11. Then select Create a new form library, and click next.
12. Then type in name of Form Library and click next, in this case:
13. Keep on clicking next, until you see the Publish button.
14. And then click on Publish.
15. Then check Open this form library…, and then click close.
16. A browser will open in SharePoint Online 365 to the Employee Details Forms Library, click on New button.
17. Then the form should now be opened in SharePoint Online 365.